ArcGIS is a geographical information software, used to create maps and putting together geographic data that can eventually be shared.
To achieve this you would have to follow;
- You will have to bring in the info from digimaps.
2. Then you will have to create your own geodatabase
3. To bring in the relevant layers its time to bring in using “import feature class”
4. Contours from digimaps can be downloaded and set at intervals to form a land mass.
5. Different fields can be assigned different colours for better visibility.
6. Filters can be placed to isolate information